Wow -- we just got in LOTS of bolts of fleece and flannel from Westminster and Free Spirit! Just in time for cold weather, these fabrics will make great throws, clothing and toys!
Because we bought these at a special price, we can pass our savings on to you! Regularly $11.99/yard, we have these marked at $8.49/yard, or if you buy 5 yards of any one, it will be $6.99/yard. You can see them all online on our webstore under "Flannel and Fleece Specials." These are collections from some of our favorite designers -- Valori Wells, Anna Maria Horner, Erin McMorris, Annette Tatum, Brandon Mably and Eleanor Grosch. All bright and fun designs for the young and young at heart!
We love using flannel in ragtime quilts -- and here's a quick way to make a fleece throw:
- Use 2 yards of fleece for the front and 2 yards for the back
- Trim fleece pieces to exactly the same size
- Cut a 4" square from each corner
- Every 1" along the sides, cut 4" into the fabric
- Tie knots in every other "fringe" all the way around
- Flip and tie the other fringes.